If you’ve ever been unfortunate enough to accidently chomp on a whole one of these when munching an Indian take-out, you’ll know this spice is packed with flavour. It has a wonderful perfume and taste, but so strong you don’t really want to eat one whole.
But did you know Cardamom is not only a rich source of flavour and aroma, it has many health benefits and can be drunk as a tea? Here are some good reasons why you should drink Cardamom tea.
- Fights Free Radicals
- Boosts Blood Circulation to the Skin
- Fixes Skin Problems
- Strengthens Hair
- Protects the Scalp
- Soothes itchy, irriatated scalp
- Breath freshener
- High in Vitamins A, B, C, riboflavin and a good source of minerals and other nutrients
- Reduces risk of hypertension
- Relieves headache
- Strengthens the heart
- Detoxifies and boosts immunity
- Clears nausea
- Improves sex life